Subprime Bad Credit Car Loans From Exeter Finance Corp
Good news for those wanting a bad credit car loan. The bad credit car loans subprime market is improving and Exeter Finance Corp, a company that finance car loans through dealers is widening its market share of the subprime market.
The company expects to be buying subprime loans from dealers in all 50 states by the end of 2012.
To qualify for a bad credit car loan from a dealer offering lending through Exeter, you will have to meet the following:.
- Agreement to Provide Insurance signed by the customer and dealer (showing $500 Comp/Collision)
- Proof of insurance (Must be 6 month policy and list Exeter Finance Corp. as lienholder)
- Proof of income within 30 days of the contract date
- Proof of residence within 30 days of the contract date
- Valid Driver license – Must be legible, current, and in the state of residence
- 4 complete references (name, address, phone number, relation)
- Debt should be no more than 40% of gross income
- Minimum monthly income of $1,700 for individual or $2,000 with co-signer.
Exeter Finance is based in Irving Texas and is currently financing loans through over 5000 dealers in 40 states, double the number of dealership it did business with in 2011.
If you have been turn down by a dealer or lender, then CarDownloan can help. Just fill in the easy auto loan application. Let lenders compete to offer you a bad credit car loan